Apple iPad Third Generation Finally Announced
Apple has officially announced as the successor to the third generation iPad and iPad 2. The device was eventually named for no extra frills.
It’s like the Apple MacBook and MacBook Air lineup, yet the user never looks confused between choosing the first-generation MacBook Air, the second and so on.
But, for the sake of simplicity, let’s call it the iPad is a third generation “New iPad”. Well, what are the features of this new iPad?
- Retina Display: Resolution 2048 x 1536 pixels with a density of 264 pixels per inch. Meaning, it looks closer view / print magazine when viewed from a distance of 15 inches.
- A5X Processor: The processor used is Apple A5X, which has a dual core processor and graphics processor four-core (quad core). Claimed 2-fold strength then Tegra 3.
- 5MP Camera: The camera is more or less similar to that used in the iPhone 4S, and not just its ability 5MP 8MP.
- iSight: behind the camera was named iSight, it has the ability to record 1080p video at 30 fps.
- LTE: New iPad supports LTE 4G network capabilities. For users in Indonesia, this paper first ignored it until the network is available here.
- Availability: This device will be available next week, starting March 16, 2012 in the United States, Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore.
- Price: the price range is U.S. $ 499 (16GB), 599 U.S. dollars (32 GB) and U.S. $ 699 (64GB). There is a higher price for the 4G-capable iPad.
If you want to get more information about this announced, go to official website of iPad and you will got more information.