Easy Steps Processing HDR Photos Using iPhone
With the help of some applications, realizing image High Dynamic Range (HDR) only with iPhone can be done easily.
Of course, to produce HDR images take several photos with different exposures and then combined before the start of the next steps. For that is usually to create images with this technique, users do on PC with software like Photoshop and the photo though Photomatix.
Recognizing the limitations of the gadget (iPhone), HDRI Community outsmarts the process by utilizing applications of existing images. What are the applications needed?
Here are 5 easy steps to process a HDR photo using iPhoneography on iPhone:
- Setting up photo shots and make the image into two. One is darker, only brighter. This requires application of PSE in order to increase or decrease exposure.
- Sign in to iCAmeraHDR to combine the two images earlier.
- Back to the PSE again to reduce the noise in the photo.
- So the results are brighter, the user is led to the Photo FX.
- The final step is to use the application to add a little color Iris.
“Indeed, there are photographers who do not accept us and think this photo is not HDR. HDR it should be light and detail, we’re in the dark but there are also detailed. No practically surreal. Finally, we take the middle road with HDRI alias named HDR with style iPhoneography, “said Binsar further.