How to Hard Reset iPhone
Resetting the iPhone could be done at 2 ways, either a hard reset or soft reset.
1. At your iPhone 4 push and hold some the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button to almost 10 seconds. Following 10 seconds you had better see the Apple logo surfacing.
2. Now attempt to run you phone once again and see if it forges.
A few people have jailbreak their iPhone and determine that following a hardreset the still can not get the device back to a functioning order. If you have installing some Cydia app or jailbreak then attempt this:
1. Connect the device to the PC and begin iTunes.
2. Press and hold the Wake/Sleep + Home for 10 seconds.
3. When you see the Apple Logo seems, release the power and go along to hold the home button down for nearly 5-10 seconds. See at iTunes and see whenever your device have turns up.
4. iTunes could apprise you that you’re now at Recovery mode. Click at OK to preserve with the restore process.
5. Next press the hold on the SHIFT button and click at the Restore button. Choose the most recent IPSW file and the prompt looks.
How to hard reset your iPhone.
To discover more about IPSW file go here.
6. iTunes had better at present attempt to get your device back for the maker setting.
7. iTunes could give you a chance to restore you content later from the PC. Each moment once you do a sync, iTunes creates a backup so you will be able to decide the most recent backup from the sync.
And now, you know how to hard reset your iPhone.