How to jailbreak iOS with Absinthe 2.0
Absinthe 2.0 has been launched, adding with it an untethered jailbreak to iOS devices operating iOS 5.1.1. The Absinthe 2.0 jailbreak is compatible with nearly all iOS handsets, by the lone exclusion being the retooled US$399 iPad 2 with A5 32nm chip. A solvent to the new iPad 2 will be soon released.
The iOS jailbreak process utilising Absinthe 2.0 could not be easier. As a matter of fact, the developers from the jailbreak claim “it is so easy, your grandmother could do it.” If your iOS device Is not presently jailbroken, then follow the below instructions:
- To begin, you will require to head on across to the Greenpois0n website to download Absinthe 2.0 to your respective OS.
- With your iOS device linked to your PC, open iTunes and right-click at the device you would like to jailbreak. Choose Back Up from the menu. Wait to the backup to complete and then close iTunes.
- At your iOS device, enter Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Open Absinthe 2.0 at your PC, assert that the correct iOS handsets has been discovered, then click Jailbreak. The jailbreak process could just take a couple of minutes.
- When the iOS jailbreak is finish, close Absinthe 2.0 and release iTunes again. Right-click at your device name, just this moment choose “Restore from Backup.” Pick out the backup you just created. Allow your device restore and complete syncing prior to disconnecting.
When the restore is complete, you will have a jailbroken iOS device, complete with whole of your information and apps as it was before you started.
I had been attempting to jailbreak using Absinthe 2.0 to work at my iPhone 4S entire morning, without any luck. Then I directed my experience at Twitter, and was got off a link for this post at Reddit. If you are having issues on the instructions above, feed the Reddit link an attempt. It forged to me.Google+Farhan