Tips on Installing Android Operating Systems in PC Using Live CD
Most people are recognize with Android as an operating system, but not all of people can install Android in PC using Live CD. Android Operating systems in recent years is increasing in popularity, it can be used to PC. And due to not all people know that and cannot do it, then I will suggest tips on installing Android operating system in PC using Live CD.
By using the Live CD Android, the Android operating system may be a portable operating system on PCs. The trick is that we run through the CD media, flash, or a virtual machine (VMWare or it can also use Virtual Box). Here are the steps:
1) You must first download the ISO Live Android here http://code.google.com/p/live-android/ Through this URL
ISO file here split into two parts, namely liveandroidv0.3.iso.001 and liveandroidv0.3.iso.002. To merge two files using HJSplit, you can download for free by searching on Google.
2) ISO File size is approximately 170 MB and then we burn it to CD or by using UNetbootin application that can be downloaded at this URL http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net. Android ISO file that you want can be a Live USB, or we can simply use a virtual machine like VirtualBox.
3) Next we boot the computer with a CD or USB stick, or you can create and run a Virtual Machine.
4) Then the Android we can use in a portable PC (also called virtual).
You can use Alt + F1 or Alt + F7 to change the shape of a GUI (graphical) to form Console and vice versa. Busybox has been added to this Android. For use on computers with a LAN connection IP address we can set it by typing:
IP Address: ifconfig eth0 (your IP address) netmask (Subnet mask you).
Default Gateway: route add default gw (your Gateway address) dev eth0.
DNS Address: setprop net.eth0.dns1 (your DNS).
To install an application can use the following ways:
- Download * apk file directly from the browser’s default Android Live.
- Search * apk file downloaded, stored on SDCard / download.
- Press ALT + F1 on the keyboard to enter the console menu.
- Type the command: cp / SDCard / download / * / system / app
- Then set permissions by typing the command: chown 1000:1000 / system / app / *
- Back to the GUI menu by pressing ALT + F7
- Now you will see the application
If you have any question, you can leave comment on below. Thank you very much to visiting our website!